It's Chocolate!!

It's National Chocolate Day!  So, in honor of one of the best days of the year...I'm posting a version of my very favorite easy cookie, the pumpkin cookie.

My neighbor introduced me to this easy way of making cookies...it's also somewhat low fat, etc...but it's sooo easy!!  We do variations to it all the time.

Chocolate Fudge pumpkin cookies
1 box rich chocolate fudge cake mix
1 small can pumpkin
1/4 C water
2 C large semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips

In a medium bowl or mixer, combine cake mix, pumpkin and water.  Mix till combined well.  Add chocolate and stir.  spray cookie sheet with pan spray and preheat oven to 350.  Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (I use a small ice cream scoop) and bake for 8 minutes.  Do not over bake!!  they are going to be soft, not crispy, and you probably want to let them cool before picking them up as they will be gooey...
but enjoy!!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts