Not so Easy...

Well...So, first we went on vacation, and then we ran out of money...so I've been kind of lacking in inspiration.  However, I do want to add a note to the past month or so...

It's not so easy to eat right when you don't have fresh veggies growing outside.  :(  It will be so much easier in the summer when we can go outside and pick stuff and when we have extra canned or frozen.

I guess that's what my brief post can be about today...

Frozen is the best way to preserve food if you have the room.  Canning takes so much out of it, but it's better than nothing.  Frozen keeps much more of the nutrients and is so much better for you.

So...that's my thought for the day.  Hopefully I'll something more informative next week.  ;)  I'm looking into herbs and stuff, so I hope to share that information with you as well.

Comments

Popular Posts